Updated: May 24, 2019
If I am looking for something a little sweet or I am looking to get a little more of those good fats into my daily routine this is what I go for.
It literally is what it says and its unapologetically creamy and extremely satisfying.
Avocados are one of my favourite fruits and this is usually included somewhere within my diet during each day in some way, shape or form.
You can adapt this to taste, a little sweetness can be added by including banana in the recipe or if you are like me and want to venture into the avocado as a dessert you can add a little more maple syrup.
• 1 Ripe avocado
• 1/2 Cup cashew milk
• 1-2 Tbs maple syrup
• 1 Tbs chia seeds (sprinkled on top or blended throughout)
• 1 Tsp Raw pumpkin seeds
• Pinch salt
1. Cut avocado in half and remove skin and seed
2. Add avocado to blender with maple syrup, cashew milk & salt then blend
3. Once smooth taste the smoothie to see if any further sweetness or flavour is required
4. Pour into glass and finish with a sprinkle of chia & pumpkin seeds. I usually finish with a further drizzle of maple syrup and i like to eat this with a spoon like a dessert.
Enjoy totally, fully, completely, with all of your being.