Updated: May 24, 2019
These cashew truffles are rich in flavour & rich in benefits & oh so delicately delicious.
They are easy to make and taste so perfect!! Coating these dedicates with Cacao is a further way to achieve that elegant dessert finish.
Serving : 16 TRUFFLES
• 1 Cup cashews ( Soak overnight for 10-12 hrs, wash & drain)
• 20 g Cacao butter
• 2 Tsp Cacao powder
• 3 Tbsp maple syrup
• 1 Tsp vanilla extract
• 2 Tsp Cacao Powder - for coating each truffle
• 1 Tsp Orange extract
1. Drain and wash soaked cashews and place in a blender
2. Add all other ingredients and blend until completely smooth
3. Place the blended mixture into bowl, place into fridge and leave to set
4.Take the hardened mixture into equal sized balls ( The best way to do this is to use an ice cream scoop)
5. Place the dry cacao powder onto shallow plate
6. Roll each ball into the cacao and place on a fresh plate until all truffles are covered
7. Keep Truffles in an air tight glass container and store in the fridge.
* Before serving remove from fridge around 1 hour before serving.
Enjoy totally, fully, completely, with all of your being.