Updated: May 24, 2020
Photography credits : @Rosssemary
Editing credits : @_kelly_mason_
Food styling : @_kelly_mason_
Plates : @Fabindia
This dessert is really simple with very few ingredients but a totally delicious, rich plant based dessert! All you really need is cacao powder, coconut cream, maple syrup and 6 silicone moulds....
For this recipe I was using the Mason & co cacao products - both the cacao powder & their cacao nibs..
• 1 1/2 cup coconut cream - chilled
• 1/4 cup maple syrup
• 1/4 Tsp Vanilla bean powder
• 1/4 cup organic cacao powder
• 1/4 cup melted vegan dark chocolate
• 2 tbsp coconut oil
• Pinch sea salt
• 1 Tsp lemon juice
per plate FINISHINGS
• 1 tsp Cacao nibs
• Pinch cacao powder
• Drizzle Maple syrup
1. Add all ingredients into large bowl and mix well
2. Pour the mixture into the moulds and place into the freezer for no less than 4-6 hours to set completely
3. Once set remove from moulds and place in air tight container until serving and store in fridge
4. Take from the fridge moments before serving after plating and serve immediatly.
1. Grab a serving plate Sprinkle cacao powder over only half the plate
2. Take one serving of truffle and place on cacao powder base. Add cacao nibs to the centre and allow a few to fall along side the dessert
3. Drizzle a little maple to finish and add a final dusting of cacao powder
4. Serve immediatly
Enjoy totally, completely & with all of your being.