Updated: May 24, 2020
I cant not share the recipe for these little treats! Over the last few months I have been creating all different kinds of variation of these very simple but very tasty treats.
I made these with blue spirulina during my time working at Wild and Wild plant eatery back through the summer and made these 'Maple and pistachio peanut butter fudges W pistachio soil brittles for the most recent Akasha Yoga life retreat in Norway this year.
The take mere moments to make, literally four ingredients excluding add in like superfoods and chocolate, and they can be stored and frozen. The fudges are processed sugar free and these little tasters are just the right size to satisfy your sweet cravings.
• 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
• 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
• 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
• 2 Tsp vanilla essence
1. In a small pan mix the peanut butter, the maple syrup and coconut oil over a low heat
2. Keep stirring until the ingredients begin to blend, at first it might not seem that they will merge however with a little patience it will
3. Once completely smooth add in and stir well the vanilla essence
4. Pour into wax moulds or into silicon moulds (I have a tray that holds 24 small bite size moulds) and place in freezer for no less than 3 hours
5. The fudge will begin to melt if stored in hot location so either keep frozen until a few hours before serving or keep in fridge once you remove from the freezer.
• 1/2 cup brown sugar
• 1/4 cup crushed raw pistachios
• Pinch cardamon
1. Place saucepan on high heat and add brown sugar
2. Pulse blend the pistachios and cardamon in hand blender and set aside
3. Allow the sugar to caramelise and remove immediately from the heat and pour evenly onto a silicone sheet no more than 1cam thickness and spread evenly
4. Sprinkle the crushed nuts over the setting brittle and allow to cool
5. Place the brittle in the fridge for around 10 minutes and then remove
6. Once the brittle is set smash it into smaller, more bite size pieces.
1. Remove the set fudges from the mould
2. Plate with equal distance between each fudge and place a piece of the broken brittle on each.
3. Serve almost immediately or place back into the fridge until serving
Enjoy totally, completely & with all of your being.