MAKES 1-2 BOWLS
• 1 Tbsp Coconut oil
• 1 small shallot (minced)
• 3 cloves garlic (minced)
• 1 Tsp fresh ginger (skinned & minced)
• 5 bulbs of baby bok choy (separated and washed)
TOPPINGS / GARNISH
• 1 Tbsp fresh coriander
• Pinch pink salt
• 1 1/2 Tbsp Tamari
• 1 Tsp Lime
You can serve with a little side of brown rice or with some thin rice noodles with a squeeze of lime to finish
1. In a large wok melt the coconut oil and place shallots to soften, then add ginger & garlic and place on a slightly softer heat
2. Add bok choy and turn up the heat to high for around 2 minutes
3. Add tamari and fresh coriander then remove from the heat.
4. Place the greens onto a bed of brown rice or stir in a small amount of rice noodles.
5. Add final squeeze of lime and a small pinch of salt (if desired) to finish.
Enjoy totally, completely & with all of your being.