Updated: May 24, 2020
Very excited to be working on this mini Project with Let's go less for their up and coming cook book!
This is one of many recipes that I have created for the brand using their products such as their ; Hemp oil; Hemp hearts; & Hemp flour!
A savoury dish created and this particular recipe was made using the Hemp oil and Hemp hearts and this is how it was done...
• 2 cups mixed lettuce leaves
• 1/4 whole red onion (thinly sliced)
• 1 Spring onions (sliced)
• 2 black truffles (thinly sliced)
• 2 Tbsp walnuts (roughly chopped)
• 1 Tbps organic cold pressed hemp oil
• 1 Tbsp hemp hearts
• 1 tsp maple syrup
• 1 tsp olive oil
• 1 tsp capers
• Squeeze lemon juice
• Pinch sea salt
• Pinch black pepper
1. Take a serving place and first layer the fresh, rinsed, mixed leaves on the base
2. Layer the thiny sliced red onion and spring onion on the lettuce leaves and gentle scatter the black truffles evenly through the salad.
3. Take a small bowl and mix the hemp oil, olive oil, lemon, maple, salt and pepper and whisk until well combined, add the capers walnuts and then drizzle over the plated salad.
4. Finish by sprinkling the hemp hearts over the dressed salad with a final pinch of salt
Enjoy totally, completely & with all of your being.