Updated: Dec 1, 2019
Last weekend we had our opening night with the new evening menu at Wild and Wild cafe and on the new, summer, plant based menu are these little tempting, GF, processed sugar free "Avocado & Banana chocolate mousse W Vanilla & Maple" topped with Cacao nibs, freeze dried raspberries, pistachio & dried flowers and delicately finished with Delicately edibles fresh flowers.
These desserts are made fresh and on Saturday night we completely sold out with the feedback and response being wonderful with customers saying not only how beautiful they looked but also how beautifully sweet they tasted.
Very excited that this dessert made the summer evening menu at Wild and Wild cafe.
So here I am to share with you the recipe for these beautifully delicate & sweet plant based desserts...
• 4 ripe medium avocados
• 2 ripe medium sized bananas
• 2 Tbsp organic cacao powder
• 2 Tbsp vanilla essence
• 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds
• 1/2 cup maple syrup
• 1 tsp lemon juice
• Pinch pink salt
• Sprinkle of cacao nibs
• Sprinkle of freeze dried raspberries & pistachios (crushed)
• Drizzle of agave syrup
• Sprinkle of dried chamomile & rose
1. Add all ingredients to high speed food processor and blend until smooth
2. Transfer around 3 Tbsp of the mixture evenly between 6 martini glasses
3. Chill the dessert for around an hour before serving
4. Moments before serving take your chosen toppings and spread generously and evenly on each dessert
5. Serve immediately
Enjoy totally, completely & with all of your being.