"Aire is made from CBD and refined hempseed oil with added hemp terpenes. No THC.
You won’t find any additives, preservatives, chemicals or flavourings in our oils. Plus we’ve taken every bit of THC out. That means no unwanted side effects. All natural, all organic, all hemp. Like life, we think it’s best to keep things simple. So we only use one ingredient in our oils. Hemp. Everything – the CBD, the terpenes, the carrier oil – all come from this one magic plant. We blend premium-grade CBD with hemp-plant terpenes to kick start the 'entourage effect', helping your body and mind get the most out of every drop."
Note: You can make these desserts without using the CBD oil.
Serve Est. 10 brownie bites
Dish Type. Dessert / Snack
Freezer friendly - 1 Month
* 1 Medium sweet potato (Cooked, skinned & mashed)
* 1/2 almond butter
* 1/4 cup maple syrup
* 1/4 cup cacao powder
* 1/4 cup glazed cherries (Chopped)
* 1 Tsp Vanilla
* 1 Tsp lemon juice
* Pinch sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 170c
2. Place all the ingredients in blender, except the glazed cherries, and blend until a smooth
3. Fold in the cherries and transfer to silicone mini molds (this mixture should make around ten mini brownies)
4. Place in the oven for around 20-30 minutes then remove until cool.
4. Remove from molds and add toppings to each...
* 15 cherries (Sliced in half)
* 1/4 cup 99% dark melted chocolate
* 3 Tbsp almond butter
* 1 Tbsp maple syrup
* 4-6 drops CBD oil
* 2 Tbsp almonds (thinly sliced)
1. Take the chocolate and melt over a low heat using double a boiler method. Once melted remove from the heat and allow to slightly cool
2. Once slightly cooled add the drops of CBD oil and place to one side
3. In another small bowl add the almond butter & maple and combine until smooth then place a teaspoon of sweet almond butter across the top of each brownie and drizzle each with CBD infused dark chocolate
4. Take three halves of fresh cherries and place them onto the chocolate almond butter and then finish with a further final drizzle of dark CBD infused chocolate and sprinkle with sliced almond shards.
1. Take the remaining dark chocolate and playfully brush across two 'corners' of the plate
2. Place a single brownie bite in the centre and finish with a sprinkle of dried rose.
Enjoy totally, completely & with all of your being.