This is a dish created as a recipe development for Aire CBD oil. I really wanted to create homemade pasta but have always been intimidated for many years! I was excited to try and when I did I was super pleased with the result and the beautiful plating of the final dish.
The actual ravioli is not infused with CBD, it's the drizzle of butter on the plate that has the infusion and this is optional within the dish so you can make this even without and its still super tasty and I can't wait for you to try this at home !
The dish is completely vegan with the option of making it GF by using a GF flour.
"Aire is made from CBD and refined hempseed oil with added hemp terpenes. No THC.
You won’t find any additives, preservatives, chemicals or flavourings in our oils. Plus we’ve taken every bit of THC out. That means no unwanted side effects. All natural, all organic, all hemp. Like life, we think it’s best to keep things simple. So we only use one ingredient in our oils. Hemp. Everything – the CBD, the terpenes, the carrier oil – all come from this one magic plant. We blend premium-grade CBD with hemp-plant terpenes to kick start the 'entourage effect', helping your body and mind get the most out of every drop."
Note: You can make this dish without using CBD.
Homemade plant based Sweet potato ravioli W Thyme, truffle CBD infused "butter"
Serve Est. 4-6 (around 24)
Dish Type. Main
Freezer friendly - 1 Month
* 2 cups flour (GF opt.)
* 2/3 cup filtered water
* 3 spoons olive oil
* 1 cup sweet potato puree
* 1/2 cup coconut cream
* 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
* Drizzle truffle oil
* Pinch sea salt
* Pinch crushed black pepper
1. Whisk flour, water, pinch of salt and water together until a dough forms then place the dough on a lightly floured surface, knead for a few minutes and divide into two equal halves - place to the side
2. Combine sweet potato, coconut cream, nutritional yeast, truffle oil, salt and pepper
3. Roll each piece of dough into thin, long rectangle 'sheets' and on one take a Tsp spoon sweet potato filling just over an inch apart
4. Brush the dough around each filling then lay the second rectangle dough ontop and gentle press around the filling
5. Take a knife and slice around 1-2 cm 's away from the filling to create singular ravioli squares
6. Bring a large pot of water to a boil, salt and then add no more than 6 pieces of ravioli sqaures for around 3-4 minutes or until they float to the top
7. Remove from water and repeat until all ravioli is cooked
8. Plate W peashoots, Thyme & its flowers and drizzle with homemade CBD infused truffle, garlic & thyme butter.
CBD INFUSED GARLIC & THYME "BUTTER"
* 1/4 cup vegan butter (melted)
* 1 Clove garlic (minced)
* 1 Tsp fresh Thyme (minced)
* Squeeze lemon juice
* Pinch salt & black pepper
1. Blend all the ingredients, except CBD, and place to the side to settle. Allow to gently cool then add CBD drops.
2. Drizzle over the homemade sweet potato ravioli and serve.
* 1 cup fresh peashoots
* 1 Tsp thyme flowers (Opt.)
* Pinch matcha powder (Plating opt.)
Enjoy totally, completely & with all of your being.