• 5 cups of pre made popcorn
• 1/4 cup homemade almond butter (click here for recipe https://www.byequilibriofelice.com/expressions/Plantfeed)
• 1 Tbsp Coconut oil (Melted)
• 2 Tbsp Maple syrup
• 1 Tsp cinnamon powder
• Pinch Pink Salt
1. Pre heat the oven to 350F
2. Combine almond butter, coconut oil, cinnamon, maple syrup and mix well
3. Place wet ingredients to melt then add salt.
4. Place popcorn in large glass bowl and drizzle sauce over the top until evenly coated.
4. Spread evenly on a baking tray and place in the oven to bake from around 5 minute.
6. Remove and allow time to cool.
7. Best enjoyed fresh.
Enjoy totally, fully, completely with all of your being.