Plant based wild orange chocolate fudges made using doTERRA wild orange edible oil and Mason & co cacao butter & powder by Kelly Mason.
Wild orange coconut fudges made W Doterra edible wild orange oil, cacao butter & cacao powder by Mason & co and dark vegan chocolate
Serve Est. 8-10
Dish Type. Dessert / snack
Freezer friendly - 1 Month
* 200g creamed coconut
* 1/4 cup cacao butter
* 1/4 cup agave
* 100g dark vegan chocolate (melted)
* 2 tbsp cacao powder
* 1tsp vanilla paste
* 6-8 drops DoTERRA wild orange oil
* 1 tbsp pistachio (blended)
* 2 tbsp orange chocolate agave syrup
1. Take the creamed coconut, chocolate & cacao butter and melt each using double boiler method ensuring that you continue to stir the creamed coconut until smooth
2. Add cacao butter, melted chocolate, agave, vanilla and cacao powder to the creamed coconut and stir
3. Add 6-8 drops of DoTERRA wild orange oil
4. Pour the mixture into moulds and place in the freezer for 4-6 hours or overnight.
Enjoy totally, completely & with all of your being.