Updated: Nov 23, 2020
"Sun Potion Transformational Foods is dedicated to health, happiness and well-being through the use of medicinal plants, superfoods and tonic herbs. We source the planet for potent, healing substances with the ability to transform consciousness and health. We work with suppliers who can meet our stringent quality standards and commitment to purity. We only source Organic and/or Wildcrafted products and we never use ingredients that have been chemically treated in any way.
Sun Potion products are created and shared with integrity.
Today, Sun Potion brings the highest quality tonic herbs, algae, greens, and mushrooms available to all in single-ingredient, pure powder, and whole food form. Our vision is to share these Transformational Foods and activate Radiant Health for our global community!"
"Aire is made from CBD and refined hempseed oil with added hemp terpenes. No THC.
You won’t find any additives, preservatives, chemicals or flavourings in our oils. Plus we’ve taken every bit of THC out. That means no unwanted side effects. All natural, all organic, all hemp. Like life, we think it’s best to keep things simple. So we only use one ingredient in our oils. Hemp. Everything – the CBD, the terpenes, the carrier oil – all come from this one magic plant. We blend premium-grade CBD with hemp-plant terpenes to kick start the 'entourage effect', helping your body and mind get the most out of every drop."
Note: You can make these truffles without using the Reishi or CBD.
Serve Est. 8-10 Truffles
Dish Type. Dessert / Snack
Freezer friendly - 1 Month
* 1/4 cup cacao butter
* 1/2 cup cashews (Soaked)
* 1/4 cup maple syrup
* 3 Tbsp coconut cream
* 2 Tbsp cacao powder
* 2 Tbsp Reishi Powder
* 3-4 drops CBD oil
* 2 drops orange edible oil
* 1 Tsp Vanilla
* 1 Tsp lemon juice
* Pinch sea salt
* 3/4 cup vegan dark chocolate (Melted)
* 1 Tsp coconut oil
* 1 Tsp dried chamomile
1. Take the cacao butter and melt over a low heat using double boiler method.
2. Remove cacao butter from heat once melted and allow to gently cool and then take the rest of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
3. Transfer the blended mixture into a glass bowl and slowly add the cacao butter bit by bit.
4. Place the mixture into the freezer for around 1 hour.
5. Remove from the freezer and create 8-10 bite size truffle balls then place back into the freezer for at least 4 hours to completely set.
6. Melt the dark chocolate and add in the coconut oil and once melted remove from heat and add edible orange oil. Remove truffles from freezer and take a wooden stick, stab a truffle and dip into the melted chocolate until coated - Repeat with each truffle then sprinkle each with dried chamomile and place back into the freezer for at least 2-4 hours.
7. Eat fresh, store in the fridge for up to one week or in the freezer for upto one month!
Enjoy totally, completely & with all of your being.