Updated: Nov 23, 2020
"Sun Potion Transformational Foods is dedicated to health, happiness and well-being through the use of medicinal plants, superfoods and tonic herbs. We source the planet for potent, healing substances with the ability to transform consciousness and health. We work with suppliers who can meet our stringent quality standards and commitment to purity. We only source Organic and/or Wildcrafted products and we never use ingredients that have been chemically treated in any way.
Sun Potion products are created and shared with integrity.
Today, Sun Potion brings the highest quality tonic herbs, algae, greens, and mushrooms available to all in single-ingredient, pure powder, and whole food form. Our vision is to share these Transformational Foods and activate Radiant Health for our global community!"
"Sustainable Fresh Water Pearl
Pearl is a revered longevity food that has been used for centuries by Taoist Herbalists to support one's inner and outer radiance. It is an excellent source of minerals including calcium, zinc, iron, selenium, and amino acids. Pearl has strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and helps to support the body's natural collagen production, even and clear skin, strengthen bones, and support the nervous system, healthy sleep cycles, and Shen (Spirit)."
Pearl, lemon & coconut plant based fudges made with creamed coconut, cacao butter, fresh lemons & Sun Potion Pearl powder
Serve Est. 10-12
Dish Type. Dessert / snack
Freezer friendly - 1 Month
* 1 Cup creamed coconut
* 1/4 cup cacao butter
* 2 tbsp maple syrup
* 3 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
* 1 Tbsp sun potion Pearl powder
* 1 Tsp Vanilla bean extract
* Zest of two lemons
* Juice of two lemons
* Pinch sea salt
* Pinch turmeric (opt. for color)
* 1 Tbsp toasted coconut chips
*Pinch pearl powder
1. Melt the cacao butter in double boiler method and place to the side then repeat with the creamed coconut until completely melted
2. Take a separate bowl and mix the maple, coconut oil, vanilla, lemon zest, salt, turmeric, lemon juice & pearl powder and combine until smooth
3. Allow a little time for the melted coconut cream and cacao butter to gently cool and then add to a blender with the rest of the ingredients and blend until completely smooth
4. Pour the fudge mixture equally between your preferred silicone moulds and place in the freezer to set for at least two hours
5. Remove the fudge from the freezer and remove from the moulds while still solid
6. Cut into desired bite sizes and finish each with toppings of lightsly toasted coconut chips & a pinch of pearl powder.
Enjoy totally, completely & with all of your being.