"Sun Potion Transformational Foods is dedicated to health, happiness and well-being through the use of medicinal plants, superfoods and tonic herbs. We source the planet for potent, healing substances with the ability to transform consciousness and health. We work with suppliers who can meet our stringent quality standards and commitment to purity. We only source Organic and/or Wildcrafted products and we never use ingredients that have been chemically treated in any way.
Sun Potion products are created and shared with integrity.
Today, Sun Potion brings the highest quality tonic herbs, algae, greens, and mushrooms available to all in single-ingredient, pure powder, and whole food form. Our vision is to share these Transformational Foods and activate Radiant Health for our global community!"
Within this dish I infused the wild rice with Sun Potions Reishi powder. Reishi powder is known for its Immunity boosting effects, its known to help with mental clarity and longivity...
"This mushroom was traditionally used in Oriental and Eastern Folk Medicine to "Nourish the Heart and Pacify the Spirit".
Its primary functions today include:Immune Support; Longevity Tonic; & Stress Relief."
This dish doesn't take any flavour away from the main ingredient 'The Mushroom' I used the water used to soak the dried mushrooms to further infuse the reishi wild rice...
I absolutely adore wild rice - it has a really nice chewy texture and is full of plant based protein, it has even less calories than brown rice! Completely GF and packed with antioxidants, it's a delicious alternative to white rice and the brazil nut lemon and parsley truffle cream adds a freshness to the more earthy tones in this main dish...
Serve Est. 1 - 2 serves
Dish Type. Main
* 1/2 cup organic wild rice
* 1/2 cup dried shitake & porcini mushrooms
* 1 Tbsp Reishi Mushroom powder
* 1 Tbsp coconut oil
* 1 Tbsp GF Soy sauce / tamari
* 1 Tbsp Maple syrup
* 1 Tsp lemon juice
* Pinch sea salt
1. Soak the dried mushrooms for 2 minutes in cold water, drain the water and keep to the side
2. Cook the wild rice for around 45 minutes using the soaked mushroom water and 1 1/2 cups boiling water. Bring the rice to a boil and then simmer
3. When the rice is cooked place off to the side and allow to cool for a few minutes before stirring in the reishi powder
4. Heat a wok and add coconut oil and allow to melt. Once hot add mushrooms and stir fry for a few minutes then add maple. Slightly caramelise then remove from heat and add tamari
5. Add the lemon juice and then gently fold in the infused rice to the mushrooms.
BRAZIL NUT CREAM
* 1/4 cup brazil nuts (Soaked for 8 hours)
* 1/4 cup filtered water
* 1/2 Tsp truffle oil
* 1 Tsp olive oil
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
* Zest 1 lemon
* Juice 1 lemon
* Pinch Sea salt
* 1/2 Tsp crushed black pepper
1. Take all the ingredients and blend until smooth.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste and store in glass airtight container until ready to serve.
Can store in the fridge for 3-5 days
* 1/2 cup peashoots
* 1 Tbsp chopped brazil nuts
* Fresh parsley * Salt & pepper to taste
1. Take a mold rings and place in the center of each plate and place a spoonful of the brazil nut cream in the middle
2. Fill the molds with the infused mushroom rice on top of the cream base and drizzle a little more cream around the mold
3. Add peashoots onto the rice and sprinkle with chopped brazil nuts and finish with the fresh parsley.
4. Remove the mold, finish with a final pinch of salt and cracked black pepper and serve immediately.
Enjoy totally, completely & with all of your being.