Updated: Nov 23, 2020
A recipe development for Supervona Protein.
Serve Est. 6 - 8 Bites
Dish Type. Dessert / Snack
Freezer friendly - 1 Month
* 1/2 Cup puffed quinoa
* 1/2 Cup smooth peanut butter
* 3 Tbsp Maple syrup
* 2 Tbsp Coconut oil (Melted)
* 1 scoop Supernova Protein powder
* 1 Tsp chia seeds
* 1 Tsp Maca powder
* 1 Tsp Vanilla essence
* Pinch of Sea salt
* 1/4 Cup Melted vegan dark chocolate
* 1 Tbsp cacao Nibs * 1 Tbsp puffed quinoa
1. Place peanut butter into double boiler and melt on a low heat then add the melted coconut oil and maple syrup.
2. Remove from heat then add Supernove protein powder, maca powder, vanilla & salt and combine well.
3. Pour in the puffed quinoa and chia seeds then gently fold until the quinoa is evenly coated.
4. Transfer into a ring mould - ensure that the base is even by gently pressing the surface with the back of a spoon and place into the freezer to set for a few minutes.
5. Melt the vegan chocolate using double boiler method.
6. Remove the base from the freezer and pour the melted chocolate evenly over the quinoa base.
7. Sprinkle with cacao nibs and puffed quinoa and place back into the freezer to set between 2-4 hours.
8. Remove from the freezer, remove the ring mould and cut into desired portion sizes.
9. Store in an air tight container and place into the fridge or freezer.
Enjoy totally, completely & with all of your being.