Updated: Nov 23, 2020
A recipe development for brand Aire CBD. "Sprouted forest on sourdough" Chive cashew cheese, maple mushrooms and sprouts W truffle oil.
"Aire is made from CBD and refined hempseed oil with added hemp terpenes. No THC.
You won’t find any additives, preservatives, chemicals or flavourings in our oils. Plus we’ve taken every bit of THC out. That means no unwanted side effects. All natural, all organic, all hemp. Like life, we think it’s best to keep things simple. So we only use one ingredient in our oils. Hemp. Everything – the CBD, the terpenes, the carrier oil – all come from this one magic plant. We blend premium-grade CBD with hemp-plant terpenes to kick start the 'entourage effect', helping your body and mind get the most out of every drop."
Note: You can make this dish without using CBD.
Serve Est. 1-2
Dish Type. Main
* 3-4 thin slices of sourdough
* 2 Tsp coconut oil
* 1-2 Tbsp cashew cheese spread
* 1/2 dried mushrooms ( I used shiitake & porcini )
* 1 Tsp maple syrup
* 2 Tbsp cauliflower sprouts
* 2 Tbsp radish sprouts
* Drizzle truffle oil
* 1 Tsp lemon juice
* Pinch sea salt & black pepper
* 2-4 drops CBD oil per plate
* Optional Elderflowers to garnish
1. Soak the dried mushrooms in hot water for a few minutes and while they soften place coconut oil into the frying pan and heat...
2. Fry each sourdough slice on both side for around 2 minutes or until lightly browned then sprinkle with a pinch of salt and remove from heat and place fried bread onto wooden board to prepare for serving
3. In a separate pan, or wok, heat 1 tsp coconut oil, drain the mushrooms of the water and fry for 2-3 minutes, add cauliflower sprouts and allow them to slightly char with the mushrooms. After a few moments remove from heat and drizzle with maple syrup, add black pepper and stir
4. Spread the cashew cheese evenly among each sourdough, top with maple mushrooms and then add fresh radish sprouts
5. Take the truffle oil and mix in 2-4 drops of CBD (opt.), transfer the sourdough onto the plate and drizzle with infused truffle oil.
6. Sprinkle with a final pinch of salt & pepper and finish with optional elderflowers (why not - they are in season, look so pretty and have a very faint delicate sweet taste to compliment)
Enjoy totally, completely & with all of your being.