I was recently approached by a new company to develop some plant based recipes using their four main adaptogen blends which included their "MUSE" blend, "ALCHEMIST" blend, "IMMORTAL" blend & lastly their "LUMINOUS" blend.
This dish was made using their Luminous blend made from Goji Berry, He Shou Wu, Camu Camu, Schizandra & Lucuma.
LA COLD PRESS
"Two Sisters - Two Sister Cities
On her way to Panama to harvest coffee, Cindy stopped in L.A. to visit her sister, Nancy. Cindy joined Nancy in her ritual of practicing daily yoga, drinking juice, and doing cleanses. For six months, Cindy and Nancy hopped from juice bar to juice bar, falling in love with the flavors of the very best juices.
The sisters created Los Angeles Cold Press when they discovered that they couldn’t exist in Berlin without bringing the L.A. experience of ‘bottled sunshine’ and transformation and with them.
We started with juice bar pop up in 2014 and, by sharing our experiences felt like we were creating a bit of our California Dream in Berlin. Since we founded the company, we have hosted workshops, events and retreats and began developing an entire conscious lifestyle brand, aiming to link what we see as two sister cities through the creation of a connected conscious community. "
LA COLD PRESS
LUMINOUS ADAPTOGEN BLEND
RADIATE AND GLOW
"A strong blend of ancient beautifying herbs that magnify your radiance and make you glow. The Luminous is like taking a soothing bath in a fountain of youth filled with natural antioxidants and vitamins. Benefits: pure wellness, immune defense and youthful liveliness.
Powder blend: Goji Berry, He Shou Wu, Camu Camu, Schizandra, Lucuma
All ingredients are certified organic, Gluten-free, vegan, no added sugar." LA COLD PRESS
Adaptogen GF plant based pancakes W rose yogurt, almond butter & raspberry syrup made W LA Cold pressed Luminous adaptogen blend.
Serve Est. 1-2
Dish Type. Breakfast / brunch
* 3/4 cup GF flour
* 1/2 cup nut milk
* 3 tbsp maple syrup
* 2 tbsp cacao powder
* 2 tsp Luminous adaptogen blend (optional)
* 1/2 tsp baking soda
* 1/2 tsp baking powder
Take a bowl then add flour, nut milk, maple, cacao, adaptogen blend, baking soda and powder and stir
2. Leave to sit for around five minutes
3. Take a non stick pan and place onto medium heat
4. Once the pan is hot gently pour equal sized mini pancakes and cook for around 2 minutes on each side or until slightly brown
5. Serve immediately.
* 1/2 cup plant based yogurt (I used Oatly for this recipe)
* 1 1/2 tsp rose powder
* 2 tbsp maple syrup
* 1 tsp vanilla paste
Place yogurt, maple, vanilla and optional rose powder into a bowl
2. Stir until well combined and smooth
3. Place to one side ready for plating, alternatively you can store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to five days.
SWEET ALMOND ADAPTOGEN SPREAD
* 1/4 cup almond butter
* 2 tbsp agave / maple
* 1 tsp Luminous adaptogen blend (optional)
Take a bowl and add almond butter, agave and optional adaptogen blend
2. Stir until smooth and place to one side ready for plating, alternatively you can store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to five days.
RASPBERRY ROSE SYRUP
* 1/4 cup raspberries
* 2 tbsp agave
* 1/2 tsp vanilla paste
* 1 tsp rose powder (optional)
Take the fresh raspberries, agave, vanilla and rose powder and place into a hand blender
2. Blend until smooth and place to the side ready for plating, alternatively you can store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to five days.
* A handful of fresh seasonal berries
* 1/2 tsp sliced almonds
* 1 tsp hemp hearts (optional)
Enjoy totally, completely & with all of your being.