Updated: Nov 23, 2020
Serve Est. 6 - 8 Sandwiches
Dish Type. Dessert
Freezer friendly - 1 Month
INGREDIENTS * 1 Cup Mason & Co almond butter * 1/4 Cup coconut sugar * 1/2 Cup buckwheat flour * 1/4 Cup maple syrup * 1 Tbsp coconut oil * 1 Tsp vanilla * Pinch cinnamon (Opt.) * Pinch sea salt FINISHINGS (per plate) * 1 Tbsp Mason & Co chocolate
1. Mix all the main dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and combine
2. Mix all the wet ingredients in a separate smaller bowl and combine
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and combine into a dough
4. Take an ice cream scooper and create 12-16 small cookie dough balls, then, press the balls into cookies on a silicone sheet ready to go for baking - Lastly, sprinkle each cookie with coconut sugar
5. Place in the oven 350F / 180C for around 12 minutes or until slightly golden
6. Allow to cool and decorate half of the cookies with the dark chocolate
7. Store in airtight container in the fridge for up to a week or freeze for up to one month
THE ART OF PLATING
1. Take one plain and one chocolate cookie 2. Take a scoop of Vegan almond butter ice cream (See ALMOND BUTTER ICE CREAM BY KELLY MASON recipe in Mason & Co blog) and press it lightly in between the cookies. 3. Finish with Dried flowers & serve immediately.
Enjoy totally, completely & with all of your being.