"Sun Potion Transformational Foods is dedicated to health, happiness and well-being through the use of medicinal plants, superfoods and tonic herbs. We source the planet for potent, healing substances with the ability to transform consciousness and health. We work with suppliers who can meet our stringent quality standards and commitment to purity. We only source Organic and/or Wildcrafted products and we never use ingredients that have been chemically treated in any way.
Sun Potion products are created and shared with integrity.
Today, Sun Potion brings the highest quality tonic herbs, algae, greens, and mushrooms available to all in single-ingredient, pure powder, and whole food form. Our vision is to share these Transformational Foods and activate Radiant Health for our global community!"
"Moringa has been called the “Miracle Tree” or "Leaf" because it contains a wide range of bio-available nutrients, minerals & high levels of vitamins B, C, D, and E.* Moringa works to:
Improve Overall Nutrition
Promote Sound Sleep & Relieve Anxiety
Stabilize Blood Pressure
Strengthen Digestion "
Serve Est. 8
Dish Type. Dessert
Freezer friendly - 1 Month
* 1 can full fat coconut milk (Exclude the water liquid)
* 2 Tsp agar agar powder
* 1/4 cup maple syrup
* 1 Tbsp Sun Potion Moringa Powder
* 1 Tsp Vanilla bean extract
* 1 Tsp lemon juice
* Pinch sea salt
1. Blend the coconut milk, maple, vanilla, lemon and salt and blend until well combined.
2. Place the mixture into a sauce pan and add agar agar powder. Bring to the boil and then simmer for a few minutes.
3. Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly before adding the moringa powder.
4. Transfer the infused moringa milk into individual silicone molds and allow to reach room temperature before placing in the freezer for at least 6 hours to set.
5. Once set remove from the freezer and remove from the molds. Allow the dessert to reach room temperature before serving.
6. Once ready to serve plate the dessert ...
* 2 cups fresh elderflowers
* 2 cups filtered water
* 2 cups granulated sugar
* 1/2 Tsp lemon juice
1. Wash the elderflowers well and trim just below the florets removing most of the stems, place them into a bowl and set to the side
2. In a sauce pan heat the sugar and water. bring to a simmer until all the sugar granules have dissolved then add lemon juice
3. Pour the syrup over the elderflowers then allow time to cool before placing in the fridge for 2-4 days infusing
4. Sieve, I use a cheese cloth to do this, the infused syrup and throw the elderflowers and transfer to sterilized air tight glass jars and store for up to one month.
* 1/4 Cup RAW pistachio (Crushed)
* 1/4 Tsp Cardamon powder
* 1 Tbsp coconut sugar
* Pinch Acai powder
Enjoy totally, completely & with all of your being.