PLANTFEED// "SUPERNOVA living Series // Plant based "Mood" peanut protein truffle."// by Kelly Mason
Updated: Nov 23, 2020
Serve Est. 8-10 Truffles
Dish Type. Dessert / Snack
Freezer friendly - 1 Month
* 1/4 cup cacao butter
* 1 cup smooth peanut butter
* 1/4 cup maple syrup
* 1 Scoop WOMEN 01 Supernova protien powder
* 1 Tsp Vanilla
* Pinch sea salt
* 1/2 cup vegan dark chocolate (Melted)
* 1 Tsp coconut oil
* Pinch sea salt
* 1-2 Tbsp salted peanuts (Crushed)
* 1 Vegan stroopwaffle (Opt.) (Crushed)
1. Take the cacao butter and melt over a low heat using double boiler method.
2. Remove cacao butter from heat once melted and allow to gently cool then take a fresh bowl to melt the peanut butter.
3. Add in the maple syrup to the peanut butter, then add vanilla and salt.
4. Add peanut butter mixture to the cooling cacao butter and add scoop of plant based Women 01 Protein powder and stir until well combined.
5. Place bowl of mixture into freezer for at least 1 hour to begin to solidify then remove and create 8-10 bite size truffle balls and place back into the freezer for at least 4 hours.
6. Melt the dark chocolate and add in the coconut oil and salt then remove truffles from freezer and take a wooden stick, stab a truffle and dip into the melted chocolate until coated - Repeat with each truffle and place back into the freezer for at least 2-4 hours.
7. Remove the coated truffles from the freezer and using a small amount of melted dark chocolate coat only the top of each truffle and sprinkle with chosen toppings - Finally allow one hour in the freezer to completely set.
8. Eat fresh, store in the fridge for up to one week or in the freezer for upto one month!
Enjoy totally, completely & with all of your being.